- Finding a Charter
- Charter Agreement
- Charter Letter to Churches
- Charter Letter to Schools
- Charter Letter to Veterans Organizations
- Charter Letter to Community Organizations
- Financial Binder Instructions - for tracking finances within your troop
- Bank Register
- Deposit/Revenue Form
- Registrations and Dues Paid Log - to track which girls have officially registered with Frontier Girls and paid their dues to the troop.
- Donation Request Letter - to be used by troops owned by a non-profit that can legally accept tax deductible donations.
- Donation Receipt - to be used by troops owned by a non-profit that can legally accept tax deductible donations.
Record Keeping Forms:
- Record Keeping Instructions - Instructions for setting up and maintaining your record keeping binder
- Attendance Form - Track which girls attend each meeting or activity
- Troop Meeting Planning Sheet - used to plan out troop meetings, can be printed on the the reverse side of the Troop Sign In sheet to verify which girls completed the requirements from that meeting.
- Troop Sign in Sheet - used to verify which girls were at a particular meeting and completed the requirements done that day.
- Member Roster - consolidate contact information for girls in your troop
- Health/Emergency Contact Forms - for troop use only! Keep these forms on hand during any troop activity in case of illness or accident. Do NOT send to Frontier Girls.
- Master Award Log - for tracking all badges and award earned in your troop, when they were ordered and when they were presented.
- Girl/Level Record - to track each girls badges and awards earned at a single level.
- Badge Tracking Form (Blank) PDF version - to track completed badge requirements for badges you are working on.
- Badge Tracking Form (Blank) Excel version - to track completed badge requirements for badges you are working on.
- Badge Tracking Form (Alphabetical) PDF version - to track completed badge requirements for all badges offered.
- Badge Tracking Form (Alphabetical) Excel version - to track completed badge requirements for all badges offered.
- Badge Completion Form (to be given to the troop leader upon completion of each badge)
- End of Year Report - to be sent to Frontier Girls by August 31 every year to verify meeting program requirements.
- Super Troop Application - to be submitted when all Super Troop requirements have been completed in a single program year.
- Troop Policy Form - to be used to ensure all parents are aware of your troop's policies and procedures. This is just a sample, please customize it to fit your troop's policies.
- Troop Liability Release - This is a sample. Please review any legal documents with your attorney.
- Disciplinary Action Form - to be used to document disciplinary issues within the troop and make sure that both girl and parents are aware of the consequences if the behavior continues.
- Blanket Permission Slip - have parents sign for permission for all events during the year
- Individual Activity Permission Slip - have parents sign for permission to participate in a specific activity
- High Risk Permission Slip - to be used for activities with a higher risk of injury such as horseback riding, rock climbing, firearms, etc.
- Publicity Report - to be sent to Frontier Girls any time your troop appears in the media (newspaper, online, TV, etc.)
- Website/Online Request Form - must be submitted to Frontier Girls prior to launching a Frontier Girls troop website, Facebook page, blog, etc.