- License for all girls/women in a single household to use the Frontier Girls name and uniform and content materials
- Access to all badge and award requirements
- Girl/Parent online handbook and resources
- One free membership pin (must be ordered through the store)
- Free badge tracking software access
- Monthly Newsletter
- Free family membership to the Quest Clubs website (questclubs.com) upon request.
(Membership auto-renews each year unless canceled.)
By purchasing a Frontier Girls Membership, you understand and accept the following:
- By purchasing a membership to the Frontier Girls website, you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of the site. If you are joining an organized Frontier Girls troop, you understand that each troop is operated as part of an independently organized youth program and not associated with Frontier Girls LLC. All background checks, volunteer training, etc. are the responsibility of the troop owner. It is your responsibility as a parent/guardian to ensure that you are comfortable with the club leadership, structure, and activities before allowing yourself or your minor child to participate. Participation in any youth program that uses the Frontier Girls name is at your own risk.
- You understand that you are purchasing a product and membership to a website, not joining a non-profit organization.
- All materials in the Frontier Girls program and on its websites are for informational purposes only, and is intended as a supplement, not a substitute, for information and safety procedures put forth by professionals in the field. While we have done our best to make information current, this information is in no way to be considered all-inclusive and does NOT include comprehensive training in personnel practices and procedures, safety procedures or child development. Use of these materials is at your own risk. Any youth program or individual that uses the Frontier Girls name and uses Frontier Girls Content, Service or Websites is not a division, branch, or department of Frontier Girls LLC. Their relative status is that of an independent purchaser and licensee (the purchaser) and provider and licensor (Frontier Girls LLC) of the Frontier Girls Content.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND WISH TO HAVE A ONE TIME INVOICE EMAILED TO YOU INSTEAD THAT YOU CAN PAY WITH A DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD, PLEASE EMAIL KERRY@FRONTIERGIRLS.COM WITH A REQUEST.